Updated: Apr 24, 2021
As we gear up for a return to play here’s all the information you need.
What you need to do:
Make sure your membership up to date. You can renew here.
Update on information and courses for return to play. See below.
Complete your Health Care questionnaire on Foireann.
Information and Courses
More information in the 'Gaelic Games Return to Play' handbook' from the GAA. Published April 2021.
Foireann is the new name for the online platform where the Return to play health questionnaire is saved! Here's a handy link:
Notes and steps for Parents and Players.
Below is a guide to help prepare for Health questionnaire submissions.
1) Login to http://returntoplay.gaa.ie with your previous log-in details or register if new.
2) Select 👤the Profile menu, set up your profile. Add club Skerries Harps Dublin (GAA, LGFA, Camogie)
3) Select 👩👧 Family Menu. Add child. Edit Child details. A green tick will appear beside the child's name once the details are complete. Add Skerries Harps at the bottom of the Child's profile.
4) Select 👥 Teams menu, select ALL TEAMS, then your (or your children) team, and assign you or family players as applicable to each team
5) Complete Covid Awareness course https://courses.gaa.ie/Covid19ClubEd/#/
FAQ and to learn more.
Some useful articles we’ve come across here: https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-40272806.html
“Managing the Return to Training & Competition”. Webinar with @DubGAAOfficial High Performance Manager, Dr Bryan Cullen
Look forward to seeing you all and hope you find the above useful.