Last Man Standing Fundraiser
1. just pick the winner of one Premier League match each week. If your selection wins you progress to the next week, lose or draw and you're out.
2. Entry fee is €10 and must be received prior to 11am on 5th August. The entry fee must be paid via Revolut @jamesebqz or IBAN LT03 3250 0629 6089 5912
3. Prize pool is €400 to be awarded to the winner. See rules 9 & 11 below regarding joint winners.
4. Selections can be made via text / whatsapp to 087 9558315, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram @ harps_lastmanstanding. However, these entries must be received prior to 11am on the day of the first match in that round/matchweek. Otherwise rule 7 applies.
5. Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
6. You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the competition.
7. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned a team you have not used previously by alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
8. In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.
9. Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
10. Rounds of fixtures may take place on weekends or mid-week, depending on available fixtures. Skerries Harps Last Man Standing will decide which fixtures are included for each round.
11. Should the Tournament not have reached a conclusion by the end of the 2022/2023 Premier League Season, the prize money will be distributed equally among the remaining contestants on conclusion of the 20/23 season.
12. Skerries Harps Last Man Standing reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on notification of such changes. Your continued use of this game will constitute acceptance of the rules.